GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit a website. It is used primarily to remember your visit and/or your settings for when you return to the same page.
Cookies also enable the website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about user decisions and habits. At https://www.convexsl.com we use them to personalise the experience within the website, identify, remember the registered user, have statistics and facilitate navigation.
This website https://www.convexsl.com is property of Claraboyas y ventanas Convex, S.L.. We use our own and third party cookies to improve your browsing experience, as well as to carry out analysis tasks.
TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The former expire when the user closes the browser. The latter expire depending on whether the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled (for example, to keep the user identified on the website) or whether they are deleted manually.
Additionally, depending on their purpose, cookies can be classified as follows:
Performance Cookies: this type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit us. By way of example, this type of cookie is included:
- Video or sound player volume settings.
- Video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
Geolocation cookies: These cookies are used to find out which country or geographical area you are in when you request a website or service. This cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help target content to your location.
Log cookies: log cookies are generated once a user has registered or subsequently opened a session, and are used to identify you on the websites and services for the following purposes:
- To keep the user identified so that, if he or she closes a service or website, the browser or computer and at another time or another day enters that service or website, he or she will continue to be identified, thus facilitating his or her navigation without having to identify himself or herself again. This functionality can be deleted if the user presses the “Exit” function, so that this cookie is deleted and the next time the user enters the website he will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
- Additionally, some services may use third party connectors such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin or Google. When the user registers with a service with credentials from a third party social network or identification system, it authorises the user to save a persistent cookie that remembers his/her identity and guarantees access to the website until it expires. The user can delete this cookie and revoke access to the website through social networks or third party identification systems by updating their preferences in the social network they specify.
Analytics Cookies: Each time a user visits a website or service, a tool from a third-party vendor (Google Analytics, comScore and similar) generates an analytics cookie on the user’s device. This cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will be used in future visits to the services of https://www.anelis.com to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives are:
- Allow anonymous identification of browser users through the “cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users
- To know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats a visit.
Important: Unless the user decides to register, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him/her. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes to help optimize the user’s experience on the site, as well as to improve it.
ACCEPTANCE OR REJECTION OF COOKIES
At any time, as a user, you have the possibility to accept or reject the installation of cookies in the browser of your computer, either permanently or only after having browsed a certain page.
Most browsers currently allow the user to configure whether they wish to accept cookies and which ones. These settings can usually be found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser.
In addition, you can use your web browser in ‘private browsing’ mode which will stop it from storing data, passwords, history and browsing habits, for all of which we suggest you visit the following links:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
Before making the adjustments you consider appropriate, you should bear in mind that such configuration may affect the different functionalities of this website.
RELATIONSHIP AND TECHNICAL ASPECTS OF COOKIES
- Own Cookies: Session Cookies, to allow you to continue registered for a certain period of time, to obtain a better browsing experience, to combat SPAM and to try to ensure that users are human and not automated code.
- Third party cookies: Google Analytics, is a Google tool that allows to elaborate statistics about the traffic, volume of visits, language, frequency of the visits, type of terminal from which you connect, IP address and other statistical data.
By using this website, you are authorising Google to process the information collected by this company. Therefore, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact Google directly.
However, this tool does NOT have access to your personal data, such as your name or surname, or the physical address from which you connect.
Inform that each of the social networks present in this website, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, YouTube, etc… use their own cookies in order to allow the sharing of content, indicate “I like” in a certain publication or enable other actions considered useful for users.
Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third parties regarding their own privacy policies and/or cookies.